Terms and Conditions for London Sport Trading Ltd
Terms for use of this site
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
“Sport Tech Hub” is a 24 week incubation programme which exists to empower and scale early stage tech start-ups to encourage more people to live a physically active lifestyle.
These terms tell you the rules on which we make available information about the tech start-ups so they can provide their services to you (the “User”, “you”)
1.Who we are and how to contact us
- Sport Tech Hub is operated by London Sport (“we”, “us”, “ours”). We are a registered charity (charity number 1165100) and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under company number 08355406. Our registered office address is House of Sport, 190 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YB.
- To contact us, please email [email@example.com] or call 0203 848 4630.
2. By visiting Sport Tech Hub you accept these terms
3. We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to visit Sport Tech Hub, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on the date stated at the top of these terms.
4. We may make changes to Sport Tech Hub
We may update and change Sport Tech Hub from time to time to reflect changes to Sport Tech Hub functionality, and changes to our offer. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any significant changes.
5. We may suspend or withdraw Sport Tech Hub
We do not guarantee that Sport Tech Hub, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Sport Tech Hub, for example for security, maintenance or operational reasons, or reasons related to our status as a charitable organisation. We will try to give our Users reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Any start-ups that wish to apply to the Sport Tech hub will need to complete an application form
Successful applications to the Sport Tech Hub will pay a fee via direct debit to London Sport.
If you have any problems or concerns regarding a payment made for Sport Tech Hub, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with the service you received, or have concerns please contact us directly at email@example.com. We may, if necessary, contact such a Start-up to verify your information.
9. How you may use material on Sport Tech Hub
- We are the owner (or the licensee) of all intellectual property rights in Sport Tech Hub, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Any content available on Sport Tech Hub (other than content submitted by you) is subject to the following rules:
- you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our website;
- you must not modify any paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged; and
- you must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- You are not permitted to use our trade marks and trade names without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under the other provisions of this paragraph 7.
- If you would like to use any of the content available on Sport Tech Hub (including but not limited to any photographs, logos, designs or images), please contact: [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Rules about linking to Sport Tech Hub
- All Users may link to our home page, but only in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Our website must not be framed on any other site.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to Sport Tech Hub on any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice and to demand, as we in our discretion think fit, to direct you to remove any links to Sport Tech Hub, or to remove our name and/or logo, from your website.
- You will comply with any such direction that we may give in relation to the placing of our name and links to Sport Tech Hub on your website.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Content Standards Policy at paragraph 13. In particular, you will not link to Sport Tech Hub or refer to us or our logos from any website which is indecent or inappropriate or in any other way incompatible with our reputation.
- If you wish to link to Sport Tech Hub other than that set out above, please contact [email@example.com].
11. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where Sport Tech Hub contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties (including by our Start-ups), these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
12. Reliance on information on Sport Tech Hub
The content on Sport Tech Hub is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely and professional or specialist advice should be obtained before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our website. The information and materials supplied by our Start-ups and published on Sport Tech Hub have not been verified or approved by us, and we cannot guarantee that any such information or materials are accurate, complete and/or up-to-date.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information published on Sport Tech Hub, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
The views expressed by the Start-ups of Sport Tech Hub do not represent our views or values.
13. Content Standards Policy
You may use Sport Tech Hub only for lawful purposes. You may not use our platform:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards at paragraph 16.3 below.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our platform in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
any part of our platform;
any equipment or network on which our platform is stored;
any software used in the provision of our platform; or
any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
14.We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that Start-ups will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and website to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
15.Breach of these terms
When we consider that a breach of these terms or our Content Standards Policy at paragraph 16 has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:
immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Sport Tech Hub;
immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content uploaded by you to our platform;
issue of a warning to you;
legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
further legal action against you; and/or
disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
16.How we may use your personal information