Last week, Sport Tech Hub held the UK Qualifier event for Le Tremplin Invest Finals, which are due to take place at Global Sports Week in Paris 10-11th May.
Sport Tech Hub is proud to once again be a partner of Le Tremplin Invest Finals, a program connecting sports tech ventures with investors, bringing networking and funding opportunities to help develop innovative and sustainable solutions across the sports industry.
Presented during Global Sports Week Paris in May 2022 Le Tremplin Invest Finals are a French Ministry of Sports and Le Tremplin by Paris&Co joint initiative.
To decide the UK representative at Le Tremplin Invest 2022, we held a pitching event, where 10 start-ups presented their 4-minute pitch to a panel of judges and an invited audience made up of angels, VCs, sport professionals and experts in the UK sports tech landscape
A special mention to our panel of judges, listed below, for watching each pitch carefully to decide the winner of the UK qualifier for Le Templin Invest 2022.
- Nikki Doucet – Start-up Advisor & Angel Investor
- Rohan Inneh – Business Consultant & Sport Tech Hub mentor
- Israel Sotonwa – International Growth at VIPR and Sport Tech Hub mentor
- Emily Hayday – Lecturer in Sport Business Loughborough University London
- Andrew Hicks – Sports Technology and Business Advisor
- Milly Pelmore – Accelerator & Operations Manager Sport Tech Hub
- Sharon Wright – Go-to-Market Strategy Consultant for founders and advisory to Venture Capitlists
Le Tremplin Invest will be announcing the winner of the UK qualifier event in due course, but for now, if you are interested in finding out more about any of the companies who pitched, or Sport Tech Hub, get in touch with the team here.